F10 Inspection Agreement
The address of the property is: ___________________________________________________________ Fee for the home inspection is $____________________. THIS AGREEMENT made this _____________ day of ____________________, 201___, by and between
F10 Inspection, LLC (hereinafter “INSPECTOR”) and the undersigned (hereinafter “CLIENT”), collectively referred to herein as “the parties.” The Parties Understand and Voluntarily Agree as follows:
1. INSPECTOR agrees to perform a visual inspection of the home/building and to provide CLIENT with a written inspection report identifying the defects that INSPECTOR both observed and deemed material. INSPECTOR may offer comments as a courtesy, but these comments will not comprise the bargained-for report. The report is only supplementary to the seller’s disclosure.
2. The Inspection Report is designed to describe and identify, through an objective visual examination, the systems or structural components of the structure, their physical condition, and any material defect. A recommendation for evaluation by another “qualified professional” regarding the systems of the structure may be required as this inspection is limited to items described herein as visible and accessible. This inspection is not intended to warrant any components of this structure or any of its systems. The client understands that this Property Inspection Agreement is part of the Inspection report and must be read, accepted, signed and paid for by the client prior to the inspection. The cost for this inspection and report is as quoted by the inspector.
3. This inspection is not a warranty.
4. The contents of this report including personal opinions of the Inspector and or the Inspection Company should not be construed as advice to the client to purchase, not purchase or act in any way regarding this property.
5. Items that are readily accessible, meaning the item being inspected is accessible without having to: (a) move furniture or stored items; (b) Damage paint finishes; (c) Fit into an area or opening less than 18 inches by 24 inches; (d) Use a ladder that extends to more than 12 feet tall to reach the item; or (e) Use a tool to open an item; are excluded from this inspection report.
6. The inspector does not enter attic spaces with less than 5ft of head clearance or inspect for insurability.
7. Any areas of the structure those are not visible, or concealed at the time of the inspection due to wall covering, floor covering, ceilings, fixtures, appliances, furnishings, soils, vegetation, landscaping, debris, or any additional visual obstruction not listed, are excluded from this report.
8. The client agrees to assume all the risk for all the conditions, which are concealed from view at the time of the inspection.
9. Items that are determined to be cosmetic in nature to the property are outside the scope of this inspection.
10. This report is not intended to give a valuation of the property nor should any recommendations for repair be construed as a cost estimate for the items requiring further evaluation and, or attention.
11. The items noted in this inspection report are a reflection of conditions of the property that were present at the time of the inspection. These conditions may change or be altered in some fashion prior to the occupancy of the new resident.
12. The client(s) understands that they are responsible for reviewing the contents of this report and failure to do so may not mean the information on the property was not provided or disclosed by the inspector. Where the inspector gives recommendations or comments, the client(s) and/or his/her agent(s) are responsible for acting on the information provided.
13. It is hereby agreed and understood that should the client(s) discover within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of the inspection, that one or more aspects of the report is incorrect, the client(s) agrees to notify the inspector before any corrective measures are undertaken, and to further allow a re-inspection by the inspector of the reported problem at no cost to the client(s). Should the inspector determine in the inspector’s sole discretion that a repair or replacement needs to be performed, the client(s) agrees to allow the inspector, or his designated person, the opportunity to effect said repair or replacement prior to initiating any repair or replacement on his own behalf or prior to initiating any mediation, arbitration or civil action. If there is a conflict regarding wording of a report, the report kept by the inspector shall prevail.
14. To the extent allowed by law, it is understood and agreed by and between the client(s) hereto that the Inspector/Inspection Company is not an insurer, that the payment for the subject inspection is based solely on the value of the service provided by the Inspector/Inspection Company in the performance of its limited visual inspection and production of a written inspection report as described herein, that it is impracticable and extremely difficult to fix the actual damages, if any, which may result from failure to perform such services, and a resulting loss that the Inspector/Inspection Company and its officers', agents', or employees liability hereunder shall be limited and fixed to an amount equal to one hundred percent(100%) of the inspection fee, as liquidated damages, and not as penalty, and this liability shall be exclusive.
15. Upon receipt and payment of this report the INSPECTOR agrees to perform a visual inspection of the home/building and to provide CLIENT with a written inspection report identifying the defects that INSPECTOR both observed and deemed material. INSPECTOR may offer comments as a courtesy, but these comments will not comprise the bargained-for report. The report is only supplementary to the seller’s disclosure. accepts all of the terms and conditions of the inspection agreement.
16. Thermal imaging services do NOT include any inspections, examinations, testing or evaluations for harmful, dangerous, or toxic substances or materials or environmental hazards including but not limited to: mold, bio-aerosols, radon, lead, asbestos, non-biological airborne particulates, contaminants, petroleum products, petrochemicals, radioactive materials, electromagnetic radiation, plant, animal, or insect secretions or excretions. Infrared cameras are not moisture meters but can aid in identifying areas that warrant further investigation. If INSPECTOR offers any information or opinions about any of the forgoing, this information shall be deemed to be informational only and supplied as a courtesy to the CLIENT and shall not be deemed to be an amendment to this addendum or the inspection agreement.
17. The following items, but not limited to, are outside the scope of this inspection and are not included in this inspection:
· Building code or zoning ordinance violations, permit validation
· Geological stability or soil condition
· Structural stability or engineering analysis
· Termites, pests or other wood destroying organisms
· Electromagnetic radiation
· The presence of mold, dry rot, fungus
· Building value appraisal or cost estimates
· Condition of detached buildings
· Underground storage tanks, water conditioners, water softener/ purifier systems
· Water purifier systems, solar heating systems
· Pools or spas bodies and underground piping
· Saunas, steam baths, or associated fixtures and equipment
· Fire sprinkler systems
· Private water or sewage systems
· Radio controlled devices, automatic gates, elevators, lifts, and dumbwaiters
· Thermostatic or time clocks controls, photoelectric controls
· Alarm systems and intercom systems
· Freestanding appliances
· Window coverings
· Landscaping, condition and/or irrigation of trees, shrubs or vegetation
· Personal property
· Central vacuum systems
· Low voltage data or audio systems, low voltage lighting systems
· Latent or concealed defects
· Asbestos, toxins, mycotoxins, carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, radon, lead, toxic or flammable chemicals, carcinogens, water or air quality, or any environmental hazards
· Thermal Infrared imaging services
(Certain items listed may be included in the inspection for an additional fee)
CLIENT HAS CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING, AGREES TO IT, AND ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
___________________________________ CLIENT OR REPRESENTATIVE